What you'll learn
- Build a simple end-to-end cloud application using AWS Software Development Kits (AWS SDKs), Command Line Interface (AWS CLI), and IDEs
- Configure AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) permissions to support a development environment
- Use multiple programming patterns in your applications to access AWS services
- Use AWS SDKs to perform CRUD (create, read, update, delete) operations on Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB resources
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Software developers
- Solution architects
- IT professionals who want to improve their developing skills using AWS Services
What experience you'll need
- Attended AWS Technical Essentials classroom training or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of AWS core services
- Programming experience in any one ofthe following languages:
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
This course is offered in the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), Traditional Chinese, and Vietnamese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Train your team with AWS Jam
An AWS Jam is a 1-day optional add-on of hands-on challenges curated to align to the topics and AWS services covered in the classroom course.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.