The Most Viewed APN Blog Posts in 2021
Our goal with this blog has always been to share timely and relevant news, technical solutions, partner stories, and more from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the AWS Partner Network (APN) specifically.
The APN is a global community of partners that leverages programs, expertise, and resources to build, market, and sell customer offerings. Together, partners and AWS can provide innovative solutions, solve technical challenges, win deals, and deliver value to our mutual customers.
For customers, the APN helps you identify companies with deep expertise on AWS that can deliver on core business objectives. The robust AWS Partner community features over 100,000 partners from more than 150 countries. This vibrant, diverse network of partners can help you drive greater value for your business, increase agility, and lower costs.
Thank you for reading the APN Blog, and Happy New Year to all our AWS Partners and customers!
Top Partner Success Posts of the Year
These were the most viewed APN Blog posts published in 2021 that focused on AWS Partner successes and how-tos:
- Deploying IBM Mainframe z/OS on AWS with IBM ZD&T
- Mainframe Data Migration to AWS with Infosys (guest post by Infosys)
- Palantir Foundry Helps You Build and Deploy AI-Powered Decision-Making Applications (guest post by Palantir)
- Amazon S3 Malware Scanning Using Trend Micro Cloud One and AWS Security Hub (guest post by Trend Micro)
- Design Considerations for Disaster Recovery with VMware Cloud on AWS
- Taming Machine Learning on AWS with MLOps: A Reference Architecture (guest post by Reply)
- How to Get Logs from Amazon S3 Using Filebeat and Metricbeat in Elastic Stack (guest post by Elastic)
- Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication in React Using Auth0 and AWS Amplify
- Amazon AppFlow for Bi-Directional Sync Between Salesforce / Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL (guest post by Trantor)
- Data Tokenization with Amazon Redshift and Protegrity (guest post by Protegrity)
Top Partner Program Posts of the Year
These posts were the most viewed APN Blog posts in 2021 about our AWS partner programs:
- 2021 Japan APN Ambassadors / 2021 APN Top Engineers
- Architecting Successful SaaS: Understanding Cloud-Based Software-as-a-Service Models
- Building a Multi-Tenant SaaS Solution Using Amazon EKS
- Announcing the AWS Partner Network’s Regional 2021 Partners of the Year
- AWS Partner Paths: A New Way to Accelerate Engagement with AWS
- AWS Mainframe Migration Competency Featuring Validated AWS Partners
- Introducing New AWS Solution Provider Program Incentives for AWS Partners
- AWS Control Tower Best Practices for AWS Solution Providers
- Getting Out of Your Own Way: How to Avoid Common SaaS Pitfalls
- Introducing the AWS Energy Competency Partners
Top All-Time Posts of the Year
These posts that we have published since the APN Blog’s inception were the most viewed in 2021:
- The 5 Pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Terraform: Beyond the Basics with AWS
- Using Terraform to Manage AWS Programmable Infrastructures (guest post by Cloudsoft)
- Now You Can Take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam at Your Home or Office 24/7
- AWS Lambda Custom Runtime for PHP: A Practical Example (guest post by Rackspace)
- Making Application Failover Seamless by Failing Over Your Private Virtual IP Across Availability Zones
- Connecting AWS and Salesforce Enables Enterprises to Do More with Customer Data
- How to Get AWS Certified: Tips from a DevOps Engineer (guest post by SQUADEX)
- Using GitLab CI/CD Pipeline to Deploy AWS SAM Applications
- Getting Started with Ansible and Dynamic Amazon EC2 Inventory Management
Say Hello to New AWS Partners Added in 2021
Each month on the APN Blog, we highlight AWS Partners that received new designations for our global AWS Competency, AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP), AWS Service Delivery, and AWS Service Ready programs.
These designations span workload, solution, and industry, and help AWS customers identify top AWS Partners that can deliver on core business objectives.
Follow the AWS Partner Network (APN) on social media for all the latest updates: