Provides detailed descriptions of Amazon Cloud Directory concepts for developers and instructions for using both the console and the command line interface.
Describes all of the API operations for Amazon Cloud Directory. Also provides sample requests, responses, and errors for the supported web services protocols.
Amazon Cloud Directory API Reference
AWS Online Tech Talk - Amazon Cloud Directory
- Learn about the benefits and features of Amazon Cloud Directory
- Understand the advantages of using Cloud Directory over traditional directory solutions, such as Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) and other LDAP-based directories
- Discover how to efficiently organize hierarchies of data across multiple dimensions
- Get tips on how to create and extend Cloud Directory schemas
- Find out how to search your directory using strongly consistent and eventually consistent search APIs.
See FAQs for additional information
Visit the Amazon Cloud Directory FAQs page.
Sign up for a free account
Instantly get access to the AWS Free Tier.
Start building in the console
Get started building with Amazon Cloud Directory in the AWS Console.