AWS Cloud for Finance Professionals
Learn how to manage cloud costs efficiently from an expert AWS instructor
Gain the foundational knowledge that you need to manage, optimize and plan your cloud spend, and influence your organization’s builders to be more accountable and cost-conscious from an expert AWS instructor. In this 2-day, classroom training course you will learn to innovate within your finance organization.
What you'll learn
- Define cloud business value
- Estimate costs associated with current and future cloud workloads
- Use tools to report, monitor, allocate, optimize, and plan AWS spend
- Optimize cloud spending and usage through pricing models
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Enterprise finance stakeholders who want to learn how to:
- Maximize cloud business value
- Use CFM best practices
- Help finance teams innovate with AWS
What experience you'll need
- We recommend that attendees of this course have taken AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials and AWS Cloud Essentials for Business Leaders.
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 2 days
This course is offered in the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, French, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Train your team with AWS Jam
An AWS Jam is a 1-day optional add-on of hands-on challenges curated to align to the topics and AWS services covered in the classroom course.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.