What you'll learn
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS
- SysOps administrators
- Solutions architects
What experience you'll need
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.