ComplianceMate Solutions on AWS
Food safety and compliance monitoring
Foodborne illnesses are a preventable and underreported public health problem. These illnesses are a burden on public health and contribute significantly to the cost of health care. Effective food safety performance indicators monitor performance. Safer food promises healthier and longer lives and less costly health care, as well as a more resilient food industry.
ComplianceMate provides tools to optimize operational effectiveness and enhance food safety performance in restaurants, convenience stores, grocery, and hospitality through cold storage sensors and activity checklists. With ComplianceMate, it's easy to maintain safe cooler temperatures, all day and every day. Real-time alerts let you know when temperatures rise too high or fall too low. With easy-to-use, wireless tools for Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) compliance and operational checklists, you can ensure guest safety and protect your brand.
- Enhanced Food Safety Profile - Better inspection scores, lower food safety claims, and improved food safety culture.
- Operational Efficiency - Reduced amount (and cost) of labor needed to handle those complaints, and increased sales revenue likely due to an increase in consumer confidence.
- Compliance Documentation - Automated checklists and reports of demonstrating compliance.
- Return on Investment - Reduced customer complaints, reduced amount (and cost) of labor needed to handle complaints commensurately, increased sales revenue, and increase in consumer confidence.
Features of Food Safety Management
- Automated alerts when temperatures fluctuate out of range
- Captures reliable temperature data
- Eliminates human error from compliance checklists
- Ensures compliance with all HACCP and internal standards
- Sends real-time notifications when temperatures are out of spec
- Provides time-stamped temperature data from any cooler or equipment at any store at any time
- Demonstrates employee accountability and highlights opportunities for training data available to existing business systems of record through simple APIs