What you'll learn
- Review and examine containers, Kubernetes, and Amazon EKS fundamentals—and the impact of containers on workflows
- Build an Amazon EKS cluster by selecting the correct compute resources to support worker nodes
- Secure your environment with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) authentication by creating an Amazon EKS service role for your cluster
- Deploy an application on the cluster, then publish container images to ECR and secure access via IAM policy
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Anyone who will provide container orchestration management in the AWS Cloud, including DevOps engineers and systems administrators
What experience you'll need
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.