What does this AWS Solutions Implementation do?
This solution helps you implement sophisticated conversational chatbots and develop engaging and lifelike experiences for your customers. The solution automatically deploys, configures, and interacts with managed AWS services that apply machine learning algorithms to interact with end-users and turn chatbot text into lifelike speech.
Two conversation types
Sample web application
Customizable chatbot functions
AWS Solutions Implementation overview
Deploying the solution with the default parameters builds the following environment in the AWS Cloud.
Serverless Bot Framework architecture
The AWS CloudFormation template deploys the following services:
- An Amazon API Gateway endpoint where customers can send requests
- AWS Lambda functions that apply machine learning algorithms
- Amazon Polly, which turns text into lifelike speech
- Amazon DynamoDB tables to store conversation logs, interaction context, and user feedback, and other tables required by sample microservices
- AWS Systems Manager to securely store API keys
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) buckets to store configuration files
- Amazon CloudFront to provide secure, public access to the solution’s sample web application hosted in an Amazon S3 bucket configured for static website hosting using an Amazon Cognito user pool to manage user access to the web application
- Amazon Lex to process user requests and respond according to bot configurations
Browse our library of AWS Solutions Implementations to get answers to common architectural problems.
Find AWS certified consulting and technology partners to help you get started.
Browse our portfolio of Consulting Offers to get AWS-vetted help with solution deployment.