AWS Digital Classroom
Get unlimited access to a catalog of classroom training courses, including this one, with an AWS Skill Builder annual subscription. Available with the same content and labs as the live classroom training option, while giving you the flexibility of digital training. You can choose when, how, and where to dive into the integrated topics and solutions covered in this course.
Are you interested in gaining deeper business value from your data using visual analytics and ML-powered insights? Learn to leverage Amazon QuickSight by understanding how to connect to multiple data sources and author data visualizations and dashboards, to allow end-users to make better data-driven decisions. The Authoring Visual Analytics Using Amazon QuickSight course is led by an expert AWS instructor who will help you understand how to connect to data sources, build visuals, design interactivity, and transform your data using advanced calculations.
You will learn how to apply security and access controls in QuickSight, and explore the machine learning capabilities built into QuickSight. You will gain an understanding of how to build a visual analytics solution using QuickSight through tutorials, hands-on labs, discussions, demonstrations, presentations, and group exercises.
What you'll learn
- Explain the benefits, use cases, and key features of Amazon QuickSight
- Design, create, and customize QuickSight dashboards to visualize and extract business insights from your data
- Select and configure appropriate visualization types to identify, explore, and drill down on business insights
- Describe how to use one-click embed to incorporate visual analytics into applications
- And much more
Who should take this course
Data and business analysts who build and manage business analytics dashboards.
What experience you'll need
- Attendees should have a minimum of one-year experience in business intelligence or a similar function
- Completed the following course: Data Analytics Fundamentals
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 2 days
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.