What you'll learn
- Learn to identify the value and advantages of the AWS Cloud
- Learn to recognize the valuable ways that AWS can be used
- Gain an understanding of the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain data and network security
- Learn about the financial impact the AWS Cloud can have on an organization's cost management, while minimizing the risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
- And much more
Who should take this course
- IT business decision makers
- Individuals who are new to working with AWS
What experience you'll need
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance and IT security concepts
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
This couse is offered in the following language: English.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.