What you'll learn
- Apply database concepts, database management, and data modeling techniques
- Evaluate hosting databases on Amazon EC2 instances
- Evaluate relational AWS database services and their features (Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, and Amazon Redshift)
- Evaluate nonrelational AWS database services and their features (Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon Neptune, and Amazon QLDB)
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Data engineers
- Solutions architects
- IT professionals
What experience you'll need
- Familiarity with AWS Database Services, equivalent to AWS Database Offerings digital training
- Understanding of database design concepts and/or data modeling for relational or nonrelational databases
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Familiarity with general networking and encryption concepts
- Understanding of the three V’s of data (volume, velocity, and variety)
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.