Architecting on AWS
Learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS.
This course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. Students learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding how AWS services fit into cloud-based solutions. In addition, students explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS, and build a variety of infrastructures in guided, hands-on activities. The course also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
In this course, you will learn:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
Classroom | Hands-on labs
Available in multiple languages
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Classroom | 130 minutes
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee's ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
AWS Cloud Practitioner
Classroom or Digital | 90 mins
Becoming AWS Certified helps individuals gain credibility for their AWS expertise and enables organizations to identify the skilled professionals to lead IT initiatives. Explore our certifications and get started with validating your AWS Cloud expertise.