Developing on AWS
Learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications.
In this course, you will learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. We will explore how to interact with AWS using code and discuss key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
In this course, you will learn:
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
This course is intended for:
- Intermediate-level software developers
Classroom | Hands-on labs
Available in multiple languages
AWS Certified Developer- Associate
Classroom | TBD
The AWS Certified Developer examination is intended for individuals who perform a development role and have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS based application.
AWS Cloud Practitioner
Classroom or Digital | 90 mins
Becoming AWS Certified helps individuals gain credibility for their AWS expertise and enables organizations to identify the skilled professionals to lead IT initiatives. Explore our certifications and get started with validating your AWS Cloud expertise.