The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Example concepts you should understand for this exam include:
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implementing cost control strategies
Eligible candidates for this exam have:
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Two or more years hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
- Abilities to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
- Capabilities to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications, projects, or the enterprise.
- Required Prerequisite: status as AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Multiple choice and multiple answer questions
- 170 minutes to complete the exam
- Exam available in English and Japanese
- Practice Exam Registration fee is USD 40
- Exam Registration fee is USD 300
Get hands-on experience with key concepts and services with a collection of self-paced labs.
Find resources and tips to help you prepare for your AWS Certification.
Find out if you're eligible and learn what you need to do.