Module 6: Clean Up Resources
To finish this tutorial, you will clean up the resources created in this tutorial
In this module, you will go through the steps to delete all the resources you created throughout this tutorial. It is a best practice to delete resources you are no longer using to avoid unwanted charges.
What you will accomplish
In this module, you will:
- Clean up resources used in this tutorial to avoid unwanted charges to your account.
- Go to the Dynamo DB console and select the HelloWorldDatabase table and choose the Delete button.
a. Enter confirm in the dialog box and choose the Delete button.
2. Go to the API Gateway console to select the HelloWorldAPI and choose Delete from the Actions dropdown menu.
a. Confirm and delete the API created.
3. Go to the Lambda console. Select HelloWorldFunction and then select Delete from the Actions dropdown menu.
a. Confirm and delete the Lambda function created.
4. Go to the Amplify console to select GettingStarted to delete the app. Select Delete app from the Actions dropdown menu.
a. Confirm and delete the app.