Piwik powered by Bitnami
2.16.1-1 on Ubuntu 14.04.3 (Other available versions)
- 2.15.0-1 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 2.15.0-1-r02 on Ubuntu 14.04.3
- 2.16.0-1 on Ubuntu 14.04.3
- 2.16.0-1-r04 on Ubuntu 14.04.3
Linux/Unix, Ubuntu 14.04.3
32-bit Amazon Machine Image (AMI) (Read more)
AWS Services Required
Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS
- Real time web analytics reports: in Piwik, reports are by default generated in real time. For high traffic websites, you can choose the frequency for reports to be processed
- You own your web analytics data: because Piwik is installed on your server, the data is stored in your own database and you can get all the statistics using the powerful, Piwik Analytics API
- Piwik features are built inside, plugins: you can add new features and remove the ones you dont need. You can build your own web analytics plugins or, hire a consultant, to have your custom feature built in Piwik
- Version: 2.16.1-1 on Ubuntu 14.04.3
- Available on AWS Marketplace Since: 11/20/2015
Once the instance is running, enter the public DNS provided by Amazon into your browser. You will then see the Piwik application. The default application administrator is 'user'. Please check our documentation at https://bitnami.com/aws-credentials ...
Piwik powered by Bitnami
Free support is provided via our forums by the Bitnami team and Bitnami users. For free support, we do not provide a guaranteed response time, however we do our best to respond to questions within 24 hours Monday through Friday.
Forums: https://community.bitnami.com . For paid support, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
AWS Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers. The service helps customers of all sizes and technical abilities to successfully utilize the products and features provided by Amazon Web Services. Learn more
Bitnami Stacks are available free of charge.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA).
Pricing InformationUse the Region dropdown selector to see software and infrastructure pricing information for the chosen AWS region.
Pricing DetailsSoftware pricing is based on your chosen options, such as subscription term and AWS region. Infrastructure prices are estimates only. Final prices will be calculated according to actual usage and reflected on your monthly report.
Recent Product Reviews
This is how PIWIK should be used. Period.
I love Piwik but found that having it on my site bogged it down (my host can't handle it properly.) Now...
Fast deployment and easy to setup
Very easy to install and implement, well documented and very user friendly. This will replace my hosting...
Easy and affordable
I found the Bitnami Piwik bundle very easy to implement and easy to manage. The online documentation...