Certeon's aCelera is a Virtual Appliance that runs natively within a Hypervisorand provides WAN Optimization and application acceleration across the wide area network (WAN). aCelerasoftware delivers the same reduction in application response time as its proprietaryhardware appliance counterparts do, with the added benefit of eliminating the hardwarefootprint and high cost of separately managed, single-purpose boxes.Supported on standard virtual machine operating systems, aCelera delivers a more than 95% reduction inapplication response time to remote branch office users. aCelera isbased... Read more
Linux/Unix, Ubuntu 8.10
64-bit Amazon Machine Image (AMI) (Read more)
AWS Services Required
Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS
- Storage Data acceleration is all about reducing remote replication time. aCelera knows enough about replication semantics to effectively de-duplicate and compress amount of replication traffic being transmitted over the WAN.
- aCelera Virtual Appliance software is a full-featured storage data relication acceleration solution. It can be deployed wherever it is needed, and it can be dynamically provisioned for whatever the storage replication workload is in that location.
- As a virtual machine supporting popular hypervisors used in cloud environments, aCelera is well suited to cloud deployment as well as the enterprise locations that will access data residing in the cloud.
Certeon's aCelera is a Virtual Appliance that runs natively within a Hypervisor
and provides WAN Optimization and application acceleration across the wide area network (WAN). aCelera
software delivers the same reduction in application response time as its proprietary
hardware appliance counterparts do, with the added benefit of eliminating the hardware
footprint and high cost of separately managed, single-purpose boxes.
Supported on standard virtual machine operating systems,
aCelera delivers a more than 95% reduction in
application response time to remote branch office users. aCelera is
based on Certeon's patent-pending
Application Intelligent Networking
techniques. These techniques include
Stream Based Differencing which
enables aCelera to difference more
volumes of data faster.
- Version: 4.2.1
- Available on AWS Marketplace Since: 01/08/2013
To initially administer this product via browser, access the web portal at https://<instance IP address>, replacing <instance IP address> with the actual IP address of the running EC2 instance....
aCelera Software Support:
Software upgrade support:
- Includes bug fixes & feature and/or functionality support
- Access to Certeon Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- 24x7 phone and email support
- Extended web support
- Certeon Customer Portal
- Online problem tracking, management and escalation
- FTP access for all bug fixes and new releases
Certeon Customer Service
at 877.221.6688 ext. 1 (U.S.), International calls 001+ 781-425-5200 ext. 1.
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web access: https://na1.salesforce.com/sserv/login.jsp?orgId=00D300000005tkS
AWS Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers. The service helps customers of all sizes and technical abilities to successfully utilize the products and features provided by Amazon Web Services. Learn more
Product Returns. In case of product wrongly ordered, or where the product does not function per specifications, and Certeon support cannot configure the product to function per specifications, product may be returned within 30 days of receipt by the customer. Vendor shall provide full credit of the original invoice amount for such returns. Vendor agrees to disposition all customer return requests that Amazon refers directly to Vendor.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA).
Bring Your Own License (BYOL)
Available for customers with current licenses purchased via other channels.
Total hourly fees will vary by instance type and EC2 region.
|EC2 Instance Type||Software||EC2||Total|
EBS Magnetic volumes
- $0.05 per GB-month of provisioned storage
- $0.05 per 1 million I/O requests