PrestaShop powered by Bitnami
188.8.131.52-1 on Ubuntu 14.04.3 (Other available versions)
- 184.108.40.206-0-r01 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 220.127.116.11-1 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 18.104.22.168-0 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 22.214.171.124-0 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 126.96.36.199-0 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 188.8.131.52-2 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 184.108.40.206-1 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 220.127.116.11-2 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 18.104.22.168-0 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 22.214.171.124-0 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 126.96.36.199-1 on Ubuntu 14.04.1
- 188.8.131.52-0 on Ubuntu 14.04.3
- 184.108.40.206-0-r02 on Ubuntu 14.04.3
- 220.127.116.11-0-r04 on Ubuntu 14.04.3
Linux/Unix, Ubuntu 14.04.3
32-bit Amazon Machine Image (AMI) (Read more)
AWS Services Required
Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS
- Easy user experience (UI/UX) for merchants.
- Multiple stores with unique domains and manage them all in one back-office.
- Complete control of your store SEO prowess
- Version: 18.104.22.168-1 on Ubuntu 14.04.3
- Available on AWS Marketplace Since: 10/01/2014
Once the instance is running, enter the public DNS provided by Amazon into your browser. You will then see the PrestaShop application. You can go to '/administration' from your browser to access the application administration panel. The default application administrator is 'email@example.com'. Please check our documentation at https://bitnami.com/aws-credentials ...
PrestaShop powered by Bitnami
Free support is provided via our forums by the Bitnami team and Bitnami users. For free support, we do not provide a guaranteed response time, however we do our best to respond to questions within 24 hours Monday through Friday.
Forums: https://community.bitnami.com . For paid support, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
AWS Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers. The service helps customers of all sizes and technical abilities to successfully utilize the products and features provided by Amazon Web Services. Learn more
Bitnami Stacks are available free of charge.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA).
Pricing InformationUse the Region dropdown selector to see software and infrastructure pricing information for the chosen AWS region.
Pricing DetailsSoftware pricing is based on your chosen options, such as subscription term and AWS region. Infrastructure prices are estimates only. Final prices will be calculated according to actual usage and reflected on your monthly report.
Recent Product Reviews
Cant authenticate to back office admin
The demo store is deployed and available but that's all you can do. The back office admin won't accept...
It's Simple to configuration and simple to start. For being the first experience the result be great...
Its too simple
Its a good option if you need a simple environment but if you need something more complex (custom installation...
No file write permissions
Installation very easy. I made it twice and every time when I enter backoffice I cannot perform any action:...
Great Plesure for me!
1st time using Prestashop with AWS. I hope it'll great for me. AWS is always awesome, I know. Now enjoying...