AWS Security Governance at Scale
Learn how to scale your security cloud governance from an expert AWS instructor
The AWS Security Governance at Scale course will help solutions architects, DevOps engineers, and security engineers. You’ll learn how to automate your cloud governance so that you can retire manual processes through AWS security and governance services and concepts. In this 1-day, classroom training course, an expert AWS instructor will dive deep into concepts that help you provide decision makers with the visibility, control, and governance necessary to protect sensitive data and systems. You’ll apply key services, concepts, and best practices through tutorials, hands-on labs, discussions, demonstrations, presentations, and group exercises.
What you'll learn
- Establish a landing zone with AWS Control Tower
- Configure AWS Organizations to create a multi-account environment
- Implement identity management using AWS Single Sign-On (SSO) users and groups
- Federate access using AWS SSO
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- Security DevOps engineers
- Security engineers
What experience you'll need
- Knowledge and experience with AWS services, such as AWS Control Tower, AWS Service Catalog, AWS Config, and AWS Systems Manager
- We recommend that attendees of this course have taken AWS Security Fundamentals and AWS Security Essentials
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
This course is offered in the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.