What you'll learn
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities when using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS
- Understand the different data encryption methods to secure sensitive data
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources
- And much more
Who should take this course
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
What experience you'll need
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.