AWS Security Essentials
Learn fundamental AWS Cloud security concepts
AWS Security Essentials covers fundamental AWS Cloud security concepts, including AWS access control, data encryption methods, and how network access to your AWS infrastructure can be secured. Based on the AWS Shared Security Model, this course teaches where in the AWS Cloud you are responsible for implementing security. You’ll also learn what security-oriented services are available to you, as well as why and how the security services can help meet the security needs of your organization.
This course enables you to dive deep, ask questions, work through solutions, and get feedback from AWS-accredited instructors with deep technical knowledge. This fundamental-level course is part of the AWS Training and Certification Security learning path.
What you'll learn
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities when using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS
- Understand the different data encryption methods to secure sensitive data
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources
- And much more
Who should take this course
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
What experience you'll need
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.