Enable speed to market, operational excellence, and digital transformation in P&C insurance
BriteCore Is an APN Partner Solution That Can Be Rapidly Deployed on AWS
BriteCore is a fully managed core platform for property and casualty insurers that supports digital transformation, emerging technologies, and new business models. Designed as a cloud-native solution, BriteCore is deployed using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and is continually updated for maximum security, efficiency, and durability at scale. API integration capabilities provide access to third-party solutions, expanding on BriteCore’s foundational core, data, and digital offerings. Insurance carriers, managing general agents, and InsurTechs all partner with BriteCore to gain a competitive edge through efficient operations, compelling customer experiences, and speed to market.
BriteCore is an AWS Financial Services Competency Partner.
View APN Partner profile »
Britecore is a nimble, cloud-native platform for P&C insurers. The platform offers a SaaS subscription model with managed upgrades and support, a combination of over 30 pre-integrated third-party solutions, and a community source code contribution program that enables client and vendor contributory development on a test-first basis. BriteCore enables insurers to:
- Manage core operations with policy, billing, and claims modules that provide end-to-end policy lifecycle coverage
- Create and update new products with configuration and product management tools that enable rapid development
- Engage with agents and customers through a mobile-friendly agent portal and a customizable policyholder mobile app and web portal
- Plan and manage their business with new insights from data and analytics solutions, including stock reports, ad hoc reports, and data-mining tools
- Deploy new digital customer experiences and engage through RESTful APIs and a decoupled UI that support integration and running the platform headlessly
Learn More about BriteCore
The implementation process typically begins with in-depth requirement reviews with the BriteCore sales and implementation teams. After a full assessment of the client’s needs, BriteCore teams work with the client to construct and execute an implementation plan that will meet the client’s objectives.
- Policy Management: Comprehensive tools to manage policies end-to-end, enhance automation, and reduce risk exposure.
- Billing: Advanced billing and accounts receivable functionality to manage the full billing lifecycle.
- Claims: Claims administration and business process management to support the end-to-end claims process.
- Agent Portal: Web-based, responsive portal for your agents to quote, view policies and documents, and file claims.
- Policyholder Portal: Web-based and native mobile app providing policyholders with self-service capabilities.
- Insurer Portal: The insurer portal provides configurable, permission-based access for internal and external staff.
- Product Definition and Rating: Flexible point-and-click interface to define products, coverages, rates, and fees.
- BI and Analytics: Ad hoc reporting tool offering insurers full access to their data to drive operational insights.
- Financial Regulatory Reporting: Ad hoc reporting tool offering insurers full access to their data to drive operational insights.
- API Integrations: BriteCore offers pre-built integrations and comprehensive APIs to support insurance ecosystems.
Built by AWS solutions architects and partners to help you deploy popular technologies on AWS, these accelerators reduce hundreds of manual procedures so you can build your production environment quickly.
AWS Solutions help you solve common problems and build faster. Every AWS solution comes with detailed architecture, a deployment guide, and instructions for both automated and manual deployment.
AWS Marketplace provides a sales channel for partners to sell their solutions to AWS customers. We make it easy for customers to find, buy, deploy and manage software solutions, including SaaS.
The AWS Competency Program validates and verifies AWS Partner Network (APN) Partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized areas.
The APN helps you identify and choose high-quality APN Partners with deep AWS expertise, uniquely positioned to help your company at any stage of your Cloud Adoption Journey.
Whether you are beginning to build your business or expanding your practice on AWS, the APN is a great place to start. Join at no cost and advance your APN Partner journey with AWS.