What you'll learn
- Identify AWS architecting basic practices
- Identify services and features to build resilient, secure, and highly available IT solutions in the AWS Cloud
- Learn the process of designing optimal IT solutions using the AWS Well-Architected Framework, based on real-life scenarios
- Explore AWS services for account security, networking, compute, storage, databases, monitoring, automation, containers, serverless architecture, edge services, and backup and recovery
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- Solution-design engineers
- Developers seeking an understanding of AWS architecting
What experience you'll need
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
This course is offered in the following language: English.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Train your team with AWS Jam
An AWS Jam is a 1-day optional add-on of hands-on challenges curated to align to the topics and AWS services covered in the classroom course.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.