What you'll learn
- Apply event-driven best practices to a serverless application design using appropriate AWS services
- Identify the challenges and trade-offs of transitioning to serverless development, and make recommendations that suit your development organization and environment
- Build serverless applications using patterns that connect AWS managed services together, and account for service characteristics, including service quotas, available integrations, invocation model, error handling, and event source payload
- Compare and contrast available options for writing infrastructure as code, including AWS CloudFormation, AWS Amplify, AWS Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM), and AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK)
- And much more
Who should take this course
Developers who have some familiarity with serverless architecture and experience with development in the AWS Cloud.
What experience you'll need
- Familiarity with the basics of AWS Cloud architecture
- An understanding of developing applications on AWS equivalent to completing the Developing on AWS classroom training
- Knowledge equivalent to completing the following serverless digital trainings: AWS Lambda Foundations and Amazon API Gateway for Serverless Applications
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.