What you'll learn
- Recognize the common business and technical drivers for migrating to the cloud
- Summarize the three phases of a migration and associated objectives, tasks, and stakeholders for each
- Describe AWS architecture, tools, and migration best practices
- Distinguish between the various cloud migration strategies and when each is most appropriate
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- Software engineers
- IT project managers
- Operation leads
- Other individuals involved in the planning and running of migration projects
What experience you'll need
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
This course is offered in the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), and Traditional Chinese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.