Posted On: Nov 9, 2017
The AWS Quick Start team and solutions architects, in collaboration with AWS partners, are pleased to announce Amazon Connect integrations—automated deployments that extend the cloud-based contact center functionality provided by Amazon Connect with popular services and solutions from AWS partners.
Amazon Connect is a self-service, cloud-based contact center service that enables businesses to deliver better customer service at lower cost. Amazon Connect is based on the same contact center technology used by Amazon customer service associates around the world to power millions of customer conversations.
You can use Amazon Connect integrations to easily set up and manage your contact center in the AWS Cloud with key solutions for customer relationship management (CRM), workforce optimization (WFO), analytics, unified communications (UC), and other use cases. These solutions follow best practices from AWS for the highest level of security and availability.
Amazon Connect integrations are designed to be seamless and can quickly be deployed into your AWS account in a few easy steps. The new Amazon Connect integrations website provides a complete catalog of integrations. We'll be adding new integrations on a regular basis, so check the website frequently for the latest updates.
Today, we’re excited to launch the website with the following Amazon Connect integrations. Follow the links to see the architecture, details, and launch instructions for each integration:
- SpiceCSM – Customer Engagement Hub platform that uses the power of the Amazon Connect Streams API to integrate call flow and routing capabilities with the SpiceCSM agent interface and workflow engine
- Pindrop – Anti-fraud intelligence for real-time authentication within Amazon Connect's interactive voice response (IVR) system
- DialogTech – Call analytics coupled with Amazon Lex and Amazon Connect for efficient, effective, and personalized voice interactions
- Aria Solutions Toolkit – NOTE: This Quick Start is no longer available. See the Quick Start homepage for our latest Quick Start catalog. A collection of prebuilt utilities that enable rapid integration between Salesforce and Amazon Connect
- Data streaming – Reference architecture that enables streaming of Amazon Connect contact trace records (CTRs) into Amazon Redshift within a secure virtual private cloud
Amazon Connect integrations are currently supported in the US East (N. Virginia) Region only. The deployments are automated by AWS CloudFormation templates and use AWS Lambda functions to enable the integration, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) roles and permissions to secure the environment, and additional AWS services.
For more information, see the Amazon Connect integrations website.