Posted On: May 22, 2018
The AWS Quick Start team, solutions architects, and Contact Center partner segment team, in collaboration with AWS partners, are pleased to announce five new Amazon Connect integrations that offer contact center solutions:
- eGain Solve – Omnichannel case management, analytics, and AI-powered IVR and knowledge management
- Teleopti Workforce Management (WFM) – Forecasting, staffing, and optimization for contact centers
- WEBTEXT Contact Center Messaging – Caller interactions that support SMS text, MMS pictures, Facebook Messenger, and other messaging channels
- HERE Location Suite – Location intelligence, including mapping, geocoding, routing, traffic, transit, positioning, and geovisualization
- ServiceNow IT service management (ITSM), powered by VoiceFoundry – Automated workflows to improve employee and customer experiences
Amazon Connect integrations are automated deployments that extend the cloud-based contact center functionality provided by Amazon Connect with popular services and solutions from AWS partners.
You can use Amazon Connect integrations to easily set up and manage your contact center in the AWS Cloud with key solutions for customer relationship management (CRM), workforce optimization (WFO), analytics, unified communications (UC), and other use cases. These solutions follow best practices from AWS for the highest level of security and availability.
For a complete catalog of integrations, see the Amazon Connect integrations website.