Modo “/Checkout” is an AWS Partner solution that can be rapidly deployed on AWS
Modo offers a customizable, bank-grade payments stack for enterprises who sell online. Businesses no longer have to choose between building their own payments connections or overpaying for a rigid, one-stop-shop payments solution. With one connection to Modo’s "/Checkout" API, e-commerce companies can benefit from the connections of a gateway, the interoperability of a hub, and the routing of a switch.
Modo is an AWS Advanced Technology Partner and has achieved the AWS Financial Services Competency.
Easier management of payment providers
Toggle connections to payment service providers and payment methods with the click of a button.
Faster orchestration of transactions
Utilize a ledgering system to control accounting, communication, state, and security of transactions.
Choose from multiple PSPs to route transactions based on factors like price, speed, and likelihood of transaction acceptance.
Modo’s technology allows companies selling online to access payment service providers (PSPs) and local payment methods all over the world through a single connection with Modo.
- Perform smart routing to payment service providers based on cost, speed, availability, and service offerings
- Enable and accept new payment methods without disrupting your checkout experience using Modo’s hosted checkout
- Turn raw payments data into actions that will help you make better payments decisions regarding your partners
- Reconcile the books faster with centralized settlement reporting across all your payment service providers and methods regardless of currency
- Understand each transaction from start to finish using Modo’s ledgering system to control accounting, communication, state management, and security of transactions
- Receive a consolidated view of exception, disputes, and fraud across all payment providers in your stack and with the ability to manage your payments in the same portal
- Reap the benefits of using a gateway, switch, and a hub in your payments stack with one simple connection to Modo
Case study: 14W - A global provider of digital content
14W operates a growing payment stack processing billions of dollars in volume across multiple PSPs in various global markets. As they continued expanding into new markets, 14W was facing high costs to continue to maintain their payments stack internally.
Modo removed the complexity of building and expanding the 14W payments stack. With one connection to Modo, 14W now has access to the global payment providers they need without having to build and maintain their stack in-house.
14W now can add or swap any of their respective systems from back-end to front. They enjoy the flexibility of a digital cloud-based platform that reduces manual processes, and extensibility allowing for global expansion while focusing on their core business vs. dealing with payments complexity.
Built by AWS solutions architects and Partners to help you deploy popular technologies on AWS, these accelerators reduce hundreds of manual procedures so you can build your production environment quickly.
AWS Solutions help you solve common problems and build faster. Every AWS solution comes with detailed architecture, a deployment guide, and instructions for both automated and manual deployment.
AWS Marketplace provides a sales channel for partners to sell their solutions to AWS customers. We make it easy for customers to find, buy, deploy and manage software solutions, including SaaS.
The AWS Competency Program validates and verifies AWS Partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized areas.
The APN helps you identify and choose high-quality AWS Partners with deep AWS expertise, uniquely positioned to help your company at any stage of your Cloud Adoption Journey.
Whether you are beginning to build your business or expanding your practice on AWS, the APN is a great place to start. Join at no cost and advance your AWS Partner journey with AWS.