Setting up your AWS Environment
GETTING STARTED GUIDE
Follow step-by-step instructions to setup your account and environment
In this guide, we will take you through setting up your AWS account and development environment. This will allow you to interact with your AWS account and provision any resources you need for building a system programmatically.
What You Will Learn
In this guide, you will learn how to:
- Create a new AWS account
- Secure the root user
- Create an IAM user to use in the account
- Set up the AWS CLI
- Set up a Cloud9 environment
This tutorial is divided into the following short modules. You must complete each module before moving to the next one.
- Creating your AWS account (5 mins)
- Securing your AWS account (5 mins)
- Setup the AWS CLI (5 mins)
- Setup AWS Cloud9 integrated development environment (IDE) (5 mins) - Optional