Quext IoT Solutions on AWS
Quext simplifies decision making
The Internet of Things (IoT) has reshaped how we think about tackling everyday tasks - things like adjusting the thermostat, locking our doors, or just turning on the lights. IoT technology is generally designed for single-family dwellings, and retrofitting that tech to accommodate multi-family housing has often meant higher price points, time-consuming installations, and complex management systems. Quext IoT on AWS makes smarter decisions brilliantly simple. Quext IoT, built on AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN serverless technology, allows for seamless scalability. In addition, Quext IoT can leverage the large ecosystem of LoRaWAN sensors providing an expandable and robust solution. When it comes to IoT solutions, security is crucial. That is why Quext IoT is built on AWS to ensure security is best-in-class. Overall, Quext IoT on AWS provide a trusted, scalable, and secure solution to operators and residents alike.
Quext IoT is a simple, cost-effective, and streamlined smart device management platform that lets residents control all their connected devices through one intuitive app. Resulting in a more functional, energy-efficient, connected living space that increases value for residents and operators alike. Competitive IoT solutions are expensive, complex solutions that require nearly twice as much hardware as our Quext IoT solution. These solutions are retrofitted from single home solutions and an expensive, financial burden on property management companies. With Quext IoT, operators now have access to a solution specifically designed by operators that is the most cost effective multi-family IoT solution around. Experience cutting-edge technology, increased property value, advanced security, simple installation and total control all centered around the idea that IoT is for everyone.
- Increased Property Value - Quext IoT makes high-end technology accessible for every resident, adding significant appeal to the property and instantly enhancing the property’s value.
- Reduce Maintenance Calls - Quext IoT helps reduce the number of lock-related calls by empowering residents to unlock their own door with their mobile device. This saves the property money with less after-hour maintenance calls.
- Manage Vacant Units with Ease - With Quext IoT, operators can see significant time and cost savings by easily managing lock access to multiple units and bulk-editing temperature settings for energy efficiency.
- Save on Energy - IoT makes it easy for residents to save on their utility bills by adopting energy-efficient practices to significantly reduce their energy consumption.
- The Quext IoT Thermostat - With Quext IoT, each resident receives custom thermostat hardware and software that includes a smart hub. This thermostat acts as a LoRa gateway and allows residents to control their smart technologies remotely, like their lights, door locks, and the temperature. Each thermostat is compatible with a range of technologies, including Bluetooth, Zwave, and Zigbee-compatible devices.
- LoRaWAN Network Technology - Instead of WiFi, Quext IoT uses LoRaWAN network technology to provide complete connectivity across an entire property’s footprint. LoRaWAN extends much further than WiFi while operating on a lower frequency, providing both enhanced capabilities and energy savings. Quext IoT thermostats powered by LoRaWAN can be quickly and easily installed without the need for an IT team.