Your Trusted Advisor on TVP
Apply for up to HK$600,000 government fund and HK$30,000 AWS Promotional Credits to turn your business visions into reality.
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP)
TVP was launched by the Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) in November 2016 on a pilot basis with the aims to subsidize local small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in using technological services and solutions to improve productivity, upgrade or transform their business processes.
The program has now been incorporated into the constant funding scheme of the Innovation and Technology Fund, with the amount of funding ceiling per applicant being increased to HK$600,000 and the eligibility of the program expanded to cover all non-listed local enterprises of all sizes instead of just SMEs only.
For more detailed information on how to apply for the TVP, please visit Innovation and Technology Fund website.
Who Can Apply for TVP?
TCI currently requests an enterprise to meet the following criteria to apply:
- Is registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance (Cap 310);
- Non-listed enterprises of all sizes;
- Has substantial business operation in Hong Kong, and the business must be related to the application when submitting the application.
- Funding up to HK$600,000 for each applicant will be provided on a 3:1 matching basis
- Subject to the cumulative funding ceiling of HK$600,000, up to 6 projects from an applicant may be approved
- Each project should be completed within 12 months
- Only a single project at a time
On-Demand: Grow Your Business with Government Funding and Cloud Solutions
How can AWS help?
AWS offers eligible SMEs and application partners 5% sponsorship for the spending on AWS services and products, or up to HKD $30,000, whichever is lower, in the form of AWS Promotional Credits to new business customers*.
In case of total spending under HK $20,000, or of TVP application rejected by ITC, AWS offers a fixed amount of HK $1,000 AWS Promotional Credits on AWS service and product utilization to new business customers.
*A new business customer is defined as a Hong Kong business entity with no active AWS account by the time of application.
How to apply for AWS sponsorship?
Register IT projects with AWS
AWS and APN Partners provide technical consultation
Submit application results to AWS
AWS releases AWS Promotional Credits into the customer's AWS accounts
Key Application Areas for TVP
A list of typical technological services and solutions can be found in the Guidance Notes for Applications; A list of approved TVP projects can be found on ITF website.
Applicants are welcome to propose other technological services and solutions which could achieve the objectives of TVP. Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) shall consider the merits of such applications on a case-by-case basis.
Contact AWS now to enjoy IT consultation and AWS Promotional Credits!
All you need to do is tell us your business needs and we will work out a detailed proposal for your project to continue with the execution once your subsidy has been granted by the TVP committee.
With our robust cloud services and experience with millions of customers, AWS helps you become more agile, innovative and efficient.
Terms and Conditions:
- AWS TVP offer is valid until 30 June 2020.
- AWS makes no promises or representations whatsoever as to the result of your application to the TVP.
- AWS and you are independent parties, and AWS’s sponsorship will not be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship.
- AWS Customer Agreement or other written agreement between AWS and you governs your access to and use of the AWS services.
- In case of any dispute, AWS Hong Kong has the sole and final discretion to the extent permitted by law.