AWS Marketplace Enables 2nd Watch to Quickly Experiment with Multiple Application Delivery Platforms
- 2nd Watch (2W) is a member of the AWS Partner Network (APN) and a leading provider of full-service cloud IT solutions
- Needed to find an application delivery platform for its client, Adobe
- Used AWS Marketplace to rapidly experiment with multiple software and software editions, and finally to deploy Citrix NetScaler for its client
Check out Citrix NetScaler on AWS Marketplace.
Haydle Uses AWS Marketplace to Find Security Software at On-Demand Prices
- Haydle Enterprise Q&A is productivity tool for teams
- Needed a cost-effective intrusion detection system that would be inexpensive and easy to install
- Used AWS Marketplace to buy Alert Logic IDS at on-demand pricing ($300/month); quickly provisioned and deployed the software
Check out Alert Logic on AWS Marketplace.
Are you a Software vendor? Expand your global reach by selling in AWS Marketplace: More businesses are embracing cloud computing every day, and more of these businesses use AWS to do it than any other platform. Using AWS Marketplace, you can make it easy for customers to find, try, buy, and deploy your solutions – ultimately, simplifying and shortening your sales cycle.