Build and deliver end-to-end business solutions to drive cloud transformation
Are you an AWS Partner? Log in to AWS Partner Central »
The AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) program validates AWS Partners with a proven track record and experience, providing end-to-end AWS solutions to customers at any stage of the cloud journey, including planning and design, building and migration, operations and support, and automation and optimization.
To achieve the AWS MSP designation, you need to complete an extensive independent audit to ensure your business health and technical capabilities meet a high bar.
For prescriptive guidance on how to build a successful AWS MSP practice and achieve the program designation, download the brochure. Explore benefits, success stories and how to get started below.
Deft & MSP Program
Edrans & MSP Program
BRLink & Sua Música
BRLink evaluated Sua Música’s environment and helped the company design and implement a serverless architecture on AWS, improving its scalability by 22 percent and its agility by 14 percent.
2nd Watch: AWS MSP Partner in News
Arq Group: AWS MSP Partner in the News
ServerCentral Turing Group & Florence
eCloudvalley & Roo Hsing
ITera’s CEO explains how the AWS MSP Program helped the company focus its priorities on long term customer success across multiple industries and evolve into a modern, cloud-centric solution provider.
Step 1: Join the AWS Partner Network
Join the AWS Partner Network (APN) at no cost by creating your AWS Partner Central account.
Step 2: Enroll in the Services Path
- Enroll in the Services Path, specifically designed for organizations that leverage AWS to deliver consulting, professional, managed, and resale services.
- Upon achieving AWS Advanced or Premier Services Tier, start to build your AWS MSP practice.
Step 3: Review program requirements
- Connect with your AWS Partner Manager to discuss your MSP business model, define your milestones and timelines, and establish a successful MSP practice.
- Review the program requirements outlined in the AWS MSP Program Guide available in Partner Central.
Step 4: Apply
- Work with your AWS Partner Manager and Solutions Architect to review and prepare your self-scoring checklist assessment.
- Before submitting your application, make sure your organization’s partner scorecard is up to date in Partner Central. You will only see the AWS MSP Program application in your scorecard once the program requirements are met.
- Upon meeting the program requirements, you can apply to the AWS MSP Program in Partner Central by navigating to Programs > Program Applications.
- For step-by-step guidance on how to apply for the MSP Program, refer to the Program Guide available in Partner Central.
- You will be re-evaluated annually to ensure you continue to meet updated AWS MSP Program standards.
Step 5: Unlock Benefits
Upon achieving your Managed Service Provider designation, you will receive a welcome email outlining the benefits you can take advantage of, including your AWS Partner Badge. This email and our benefits guide will help you make the most of the recognition, early access, AWS expert engagement, financial incentives, and ways to upskill on AWS that you gain through the program.