The AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) program validates AWS Partners with a proven track record and experience, providing end-to-end AWS solutions to customers at any stage of the cloud journey, including planning and design, building and migration, operations and support, and automation and optimization.
To achieve the AWS MSP designation, you need to complete an extensive independent audit to ensure your business health and technical capabilities meet a high bar.
Gain more visibility with customers, AWS Sales, and service teams:
- AWS MSP webpage listing
- APN Blog new-partner post company listing
- AWS Partner badge with MSP designation
- AWS Partner Solutions Finder priority ranking
Dive deep with AWS subject matter experts and events by leveraging:
- AWS GameDay Partner Benefits
- GameDay Partner League to upskill with AWS experts
- GameDay Quests Developer Kit (QDK) to market and sell your software
- GameDay Beta test previews to preview content and shape GameDays
- Deeper Learning Series
- NDA product roadmap and feature release previews
- Q&A sessions with AWS experts
Fulfill pre-requisites with an MSP designation to unlock these additional benefits and opportunities:
- Marketing Development Funds (MDF) for MSP achievement to drive demand generation and go-to-market activities
- Technical discount to resell through the AWS Solution Provider program
Deft & MSP Program
Edrans & MSP Program
NetApp & Cascadeo
Smartronix & Allergan
BRLink & Sua Música
BRLink evaluated Sua Música’s environment and helped the company design and implement a serverless architecture on AWS, improving its scalability by 22 percent and its agility by 14 percent.
2nd Watch: AWS MSP Partner in News
Arq Group: AWS MSP Partner in the News
ServerCentral Turing Group & Florence
eCloudvalley & Roo Hsing
Logicworks & NextGate
ITera’s CEO explains how the AWS MSP Program helped the company focus its priorities on long term customer success across multiple industries and evolve into a modern, cloud-centric solution provider.
Step 1: Join the AWS Partner Network
Step 2: Enroll in the Services Path
- Enroll in the Services Path, specifically designed for organizations that leverage AWS to deliver consulting, professional, managed, and resale services.
- Upon achieving AWS Advanced or Premier Services Tier, start to build your AWS MSP practice.
Step 3: Review program requirements
- Connect with your AWS Partner Manager to discuss your MSP business model, define your milestones and timelines, and establish a successful MSP practice.
- Review the program requirements outlined in the AWS MSP Program Guide available in Partner Central.
Step 4: Apply
- Work with your AWS Partner Manager and Solutions Architect to review and prepare your self-scoring checklist assessment.
- Before submitting your application, make sure your organization’s partner scorecard is up to date in Partner Central. You will only see the AWS MSP Program application in your scorecard once the program requirements are met.
- Upon meeting the program requirements, you can apply to the AWS MSP Program in Partner Central > Program details.
- Once approved to join the AWS MSP Program, you will receive a welcome letter from AWS with a customized press release template and AWS Partner badge instructions. You can immediately start taking advantage of AWS Partner benefits, including funding, marketing resources, and more.
- You will be re-evaluated annually to ensure you continue to meet updated AWS MSP Program standards.