The AWS Well-Architected Partner Program helps organizations establish good architectural habits, reduce risks, and respond faster to changes that affect designs, applications, and workloads. AWS Well-Architected Partners gain expertise to build high-quality solutions, implement best practices, check the state of workloads, and make improvements to fit business and customer needs.
New to AWS Well-Architected? Learn how the AWS Well-Architected Framework helps cloud architects build secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructures for their applications and workloads.
Enrich customer relationships
Leverage AWS Well-Architected Framework Reviews to identify and remove high-risk issues in workloads, enabling you to establish customer trust and drive new engagements.
Apply AWS best practices
Save time, reduce costs, drive efficiencies, and provide fact-based improvement plans to customers to track and improve workload compliance.
Increase your visibility
Utilize the AWS Partner badge in marketing collateral with the Well-Architected designation to showcase your expertise to customers, AWS teams, and partners.
The Scale Factory
Belle Fleur Technologies
Belle Fleur Technologies uses the AWS Well-Architected Program to bring value to their customers.
Revere leverages nClouds and AWS Well-Architected to earn trust with customers.
Step 1: Join the AWS Partner Network
Step 2: Enroll in the Services Path
- After joining the APN, enroll in the Services Path, specifically designed for organizations that leverage AWS to deliver consulting, professional, managed, and resale services.
- Gain eligibility to apply for the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program by first meeting the minimum validation criteria for the Services Path.
Step 3: Review program requirements
AWS Partners must meet the requirements listed in the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program Guide to apply for the program, available in Partner Central.
Step 4: Apply
- Once program requirements are met, you can apply to the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program within Partner Central > Program details.
- After meeting the program requirements and completing onboarding, you will receive an email to confirm your status as an AWS Well-Architected Partner. You can immediately start conducting AWS Well-Architected Framework Reviews and take advantage of AWS Partner benefits, which include showcasing your AWS Partner badge with the Well-Architected designation, access to funding, marketing resources, and more.
"One of the biggest advantages of the Amazon Partner Network (APN) is the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program. By following the best practices in the AWS Well-Architected Framework, companies can develop solutions with proven architectures that can cut time and costs, improve solution quality, and deliver positive customer outcomes."
- Budhi Wibawa, CEO of PT Innovation Cloud Services (ICS Compute)
“I have realized being Well-Architected is the golden thread through everything we do on AWS. I mean that when it comes to any of the AWS competencies, AWS only wants to know you have followed correct best practices when building the use cases. If you have been Well-Architected all the time, you will find that you have plenty of evidence to gather.”
- David Webster, AWS Practice Lead, Schuberg Philis
“The benefits of being a Well-Architected Partner range from being introduced to new customers to having the ability to display our AWS expertise. By training and keeping up to date on AWS services and best practices — that knowledge benefits our product and service areas.”
- Todd Reese, Vice President of Sales, Eplexity