Two easy ways to try Redshift
- Read a conceptual introduction in the Amazon Redshift System Overview.
- Load and analyze your own data. See Designing Tables, Loading Data, Designing Queries in the Database Developer Guide.
- Analyze your data with any SQL client using industry-standard ODBC/JDBC connections. See Connecting to a Cluster in the Management Guide for details.
- Learn how to query data stored in Amazon S3, without moving the data, using Redshift Spectrum. See the Getting Started with Redshift Spectrum tutorial.
- Check out business intelligence (BI) and data integration (ETL) vendors that have certified Amazon Redshift for use with their tools.
- Get trained to be an expert by attending an instructor-led class.
Doing a Proof-of-Concept?
Get started with consulting help
APN Partners with the AWS Data and Analytics Competency designation offer consulting services to help you quickly discover value from a modern data warehouse running on AWS. See all consulting offers.
Get started with Amazon Redshift
With Amazon Redshift, you can create your first data warehouse in minutes.
Follow these steps to load sample data and start analyzing it with Amazon Redshift.
Learn tips and techniques to get the most out of your experience with Amazon Redshift.