To get started with Amazon Redshift:
- Read a conceptual introduction in the Amazon Redshift System Overview.
- Step through the Getting Started tutorial to create and provision your first cluster, then load and query sample data in minutes.
- Gain hands-on practice through this series of hands-on labs.
- Load and analyze your own data. See Designing Tables, Loading Data, Designing Queries in the Database Developer Guide.
- Analyze your data with any SQL client using industry-standard ODBC/JDBC connections. See Connecting to a Cluster in the Management Guide for details.
- Learn how to query data stored in Amazon S3, without moving the data, using Redshift Spectrum. See the Getting Started with Redshift Spectrum tutorial.
- Check out business intelligence (BI) and data integration (ETL) vendors that have certified Amazon Redshift for use with their tools.
- Get trained to be an expert by attending an instructor-led class.
Learn more about Amazon Redshift and how to get started from the resources below.
If you are building a proof-of-concept solution with Amazon Redshift, we recommend that you read Building a Proof of Concept for Amazon Redshift. To request assistance from us for your proof-of-concept, click here.
Get started with Amazon Redshift
Hands-on labs and classes
Find more 10 minute tutorials.