What you'll learn
- Use DevOps best practices to develop, deliver, and maintain applications and services at high velocity on AWS
- List the advantages, roles, and responsibilities of small, autonomous DevOps teams
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports DevOps development projects
- Leverage AWS Cloud9 to write, run, and debug your code
- And much more
Who should take this course
- DevOps engineers
- DevOps architects
- Operations engineers
- System administrators
What experience you'll need
- Previous attendance at the Cloud Operations on AWS or Developing on AWS courses
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programing languages, such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Train your team with AWS Jam
An AWS Jam is a 1-day optional add-on of hands-on challenges curated to align to the topics and AWS services covered in the classroom course.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.