Advanced AWS Well-Architected Best Practices
Learn how to identify and prevent major risks to your architecture from an AWS expert
Through simulation, group exercises, discussions, and role playing activities this course will help you identify and solution for high and medium risk issues with an expert AWS instructor with deep technical knowledge. This one-day, classroom training course will provide you with a consistent approach to perform Well-Architected Framework Reviews and use the AWS Well-Architected Tool to assess a workload so you can continue to scale your infrastructure securely and efficiently.
What you'll learn
- Workload definition and key concepts
- The AWS Well-Architected Framework Review phases, process, best practices, and anti-patterns
- High and medium risks
- Prioritizing improvements to the AWS Well-Architected workflow
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- Cloud practitioners
- Data engineers
- Data scientists
What experience you'll need
- Knowledge of core AWS services, AWS management interfaces, and AWS design and architecture
- Taken Architecting on AWS and AWS Well-Architected Best Practices
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With private training, your team can learn from an instructor who can either come directly to your location or lead a virtual classroom and is familiar with your AWS use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.