Two easy ways to try Redshift
- AWS account required: Step through the Getting Started tutorial and use the free trial to create and provision your first cluster, then load and query sample data in minutes.
- AWS account not required: Gain hands-on practice through this series of hands-on labs.
- Read a conceptual introduction in the Amazon Redshift System Overview.
- Load and analyze your own data. See Designing Tables, Loading Data, Designing Queries in the Database Developer Guide.
- Analyze your data with any SQL client using industry-standard ODBC/JDBC connections. See Connecting to a Cluster in the Management Guide for details.
- Learn how to query data stored in Amazon S3, without moving the data, using Redshift Spectrum. See the Getting Started with Redshift Spectrum tutorial.
- Check out business intelligence (BI) and data integration (ETL) vendors that have certified Amazon Redshift for use with their tools.
- Get trained to be an expert by attending an instructor-led class.
Doing a proof-of-concept?
Get started with consulting help
APN Partners with the AWS Data and Analytics Competency designation offer consulting services to help you quickly discover value from a modern data warehouse running on AWS. See all consulting offers.
Get started with Amazon Redshift
Follow these steps to load sample data and start analyzing it with Amazon Redshift.
Instantly get access to the AWS Free Tier.
Learn tips and techniques to get the most out of your experience with Amazon Redshift.