What you'll learn
- State an understanding of AWS cloud security based on the CIA triad
- Create and analyze authentication and authorizations with IAM
- Manage and provision accounts on AWS with appropriate AWS services
- Identify how to manage secrets using AWS services
- Identify indicators of security incidents
- Identify how to investigate threats and mitigate using AWS services
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Security engineers
- Security architects
- Cloud Architects
- Cloud operators
What experience you'll need
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Train your team with AWS Jam
An AWS Jam is a 1-day optional add-on of hands-on challenges curated to align to the topics and AWS services covered in the classroom course.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.