AWS App Runner is a fully-managed AWS compute service that makes it easy for developers to quickly deploy web applications and APIs, at scale and with no prior infrastructure experience required.
You can use this course to gain basic proficiency with AWS App Runner, or supplement your existing experience. This course includes learning modules, a hands-on lab, and a skills assessment. A passing score of 80% of more earns you a digital badge you can share on social media, issued by Credly.
What you will accomplish
In this course, you will:
- Gain an overview of Containers and Serverless Compute on AWS
- Know the criteria for choosing a container Compute service
- Understand the benefits and use cases for AWS App Runner
- Learn the fundamental concepts of AWS App Runner
- Know how to create, manage, and delete AWS App Runner services
- Be able to integrate an AWS App Runner service with other AWS services
Before starting this tutorial, you will need:
- An AWS account: If you don't already have an account, follow the Setting Up Your Environment getting started guide for a quick overview.
This tutorial is divided into the following modules. You may go through the modules fully, or skim and review, based on your experience and readiness.