a. In the ObjectTracker folder, open the “roboMakerSettings.json” file. This file allows you to create and configure workflow to automate build, bundle and create AWS RoboMaker simulation jobs for the application. Go through the file and replace the following place holders with correct values.
- <IAM Role ARN for RoboMaker>, use the role created in Module 1.
- <bucket name for your trained model>, use bucket created in Module 1.
- <bucket name for your simulation bundle>, use the bucket created in Module 1.
- <bucket name for job outputs>, use the bucket created in Module 1.
- <the AWS Region of your S3 model bucket>, use the same Region as the bucket.
- <security group id>, use default security group or new security group with unrestricted outbound traffic. For example, [ "sg-d89572df3" ].*
*You can find this by going to AWS Cloud 9 > Environments > RoboMaker-ObjectTracker > "View Details"
- <subnet id>, use default VPC or a VPC with two public subnet ids. For example, [ "subnet-30c1598", "subnet-30c1fd38"].*
*You can find subnets by going to the VPC Dashboard > Subnets