The AWS ISV Accelerate Program is a co-sell program for organizations that provide software solutions that run on or integrate with AWS. The program helps you drive new business and accelerate sales cycles by connecting participating independent software vendors (ISVs) with the AWS Sales organization.
The AWS ISV Accelerate Program provides you with co-sell support and benefits to connect with AWS field sellers globally, who service millions of active AWS customers. Co-selling provides better customer outcomes and assures mutual commitment from AWS and AWS partners.
Incentives for AWS Sales teams
AWS Account Managers supporting AWS ISV Accelerate Partners are eligible to receive a cash incentive once the opportunity is “successfully closed."
If an AWS Account Manager introduces net new customers to the AWS Partner, they are eligible for additional incentives.
Drive visibility with AWS Sales
Your solutions will be included in an AWS Account Manager facing solution library with links to your solution collateral (e.g. sales and solution briefs).
You are eligible to participate in activities that help you drive awareness with the AWS Sales teams.
Focused co-sell support and resources
You will gain prioritized access to the AWS co-sell support team, which is aligned with AWS Account Managers working closely with AWS customers to drive adoption of ISV solutions.
You will have access to webinars that provide guidance on how to successfully work with the AWS Sales organization.
You are eligible for reduced listing fees for AWS Marketplace, a digital catalog with thousands of software listings from ISVs that make it easy for customers to find, buy, deploy, and manage software that run on AWS.
Also, take advantage of reduced fees for AWS Data Exchange that makes it easy to find, subscribe to, and use third-party data in the cloud.
Step 1: Join the AWS Partner Network
Step 2: Enroll in the Software Path
- Enroll in the Software Path, specifically designed for organizations that develop software that runs on or is integrated with AWS.
- Upon meeting the minimum validation criteria for the Software Path, i.e., successfully completing the AWS Foundational Technical Review (FTR), explore AWS ISV Accelerate program requirements.
- Review the AWS ISV Co-Sell Checklist for recommended steps and resources required to build a succesful co-sell strategy with AWS.
Step 3: Review program requirements
The following requirements must be achieved to unlock co-sell benefits through the AWS ISV Accelerate Program:
- One or more software product(s) listed as being under General Availability (GA) on AWS Marketplace
- 2 publicly referenceable customers within the past 12 months approved in AWS Partner Central
- 5 ACE Launched Opportunities OR 5 AWS Marketplace Private Offers (MPPO) transacted within the past 12 months
- APN Customer Engagements (ACE) Program Eligibility
- AWS Partner business plan confirmed with Partner Development resource within the past 12 months
- Publish and maintain a field-ready kit for the AWS Sales organization, including a sales brief (an AWS internal reference document) and a solution brief (a document that can be shared with AWS customers)
- Executed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with AWS
Step 4: Connect with the AWS team
- Upon meeting the program requirements, reach out to your AWS Partner Development resource to discuss next steps.
- If you are a startup, learn more about the AWS Global Startup Program and how you can accelerate your go-to-market and co-sell practice on AWS.
- If you are a small and/or minority-owned Public Sector organization, learn more about the Think Big for Small Business Program and how you can gain access to business, technical, and marketing enablement support.
“Working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and participating AWS ISV Accelerate Program builds on an existing relationship with our business team. Co-selling with AWS Sales team through APN Customer Engagement (ACE) enables us to create a positive customer experience, achieve 30%-40% opportunities incremental and business growth.”
- Dai Yi, Co-founder, Shanghai Fastone Information Technology Co., Ltd.
“Entry into the ISV Accelerate Program has meant a great deal to Information Builders and our ability to literally accelerate our partnership to new, more productive levels. Specifically, it has opened up more strategic alignment potential with our AWS sales counterparts in joint pursuits and enhanced our ability to execute more sponsored co-marketing events across North America. All of this will equate to more sales and higher customer success.”
- John Ramoutsakis, Vice President Global OEM & Technology Partners, Information Builders
"AppDynamics has seen 2.5x higher Average Subscription Price (ASP) for deals transacted in AWS Marketplace when compared to ASPs for our direct deals. This is a significant AWS Marketplace value proposition."
- Abhi Madhugiri, Director, Global Strategic Alliances, AppDynamics