FileCatalyst Direct Server
*NEW*: Native uploads and downloads from S3. For more details visit: http://download.filecatalyst.com/download/filesFCDirect/current/documentati ... (contact email@example.com for access) - Collaboration and information sharing are essential and constantly occurring practices in organizations - often taking the form of file transfer. Quick communication is key and slow or failed file transfers... Read more
3.5 Build 9 (Other available versions)
- 3.4 Build 2
Linux/Unix, Ubuntu Ubuntu 13
64-bit Amazon Machine Image (AMI) (Read more)
AWS Services Required
Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS
- UDP-based acceleration-transfer speeds up to 100x faster than FTP!
- Encrypted with industry-standards: SSL for control channel and AES for data
- Guaranteed Delivery options to prioritize sessions and transfers on the fly
*NEW*: Native uploads and downloads from S3. For more details visit: http://download.filecatalyst.com/download/filesFCDirect/current/documentati ... (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access) - Collaboration and information sharing are essential and constantly occurring practices in organizations - often taking the form of file transfer. Quick communication is key and slow or failed file transfers can stand in the way of productivity. In today's IT landscape FTP can be slow and unreliable, a combination causing lost productivity and frustration. International file transfers are especially challenging, frequently disconnecting and almost never reaching full line speed. Predictability and guaranteed delivery are virtually impossible with FTP.
FileCatalyst Direct is a software-only file transfer solution that provides accelerated, secure, reliable delivery and file transfer tracking and management. The FileCatalyst protocol creates a connection that is immune to poor network conditions (ie latency and packet loss), resulting in file transfers that are up to 100X faster (or more) than FTP, HTTP or CIFS. FileCatalyst Direct is a flexible and scalable solution used across many industries including media and entertainment, gaming, oil and gas, healthcare, enterprise organizations, as well as government and military departments. Global organizations use FileCatalyst to solve issues related to file transfer, including content distribution, file sharing and offsite backups.
- Version: 3.5 Build 9
- Available on AWS Marketplace Since: 08/22/2013
1. After running the instance in EC2 console, get BYOL license by emailing email@example.com. Include Amazon BYOL license in the subject2. SSH to the instance using the public DNS and use the default username: ubuntu and your key pair3. Once the instance is running, request a license key from firstname.lastname@example.org. When you receive the key, install it and follow the KB article above For more information, please visit: http://support.filecatalyst.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/229/0/install-and-configure-filecatalyst-server-byol-on-amazon-marketplace
FileCatalyst Direct Server
9AM-5PM Monday - Friday EST
AWS Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers. The service helps customers of all sizes and technical abilities to successfully utilize the products and features provided by Amazon Web Services. Learn more
We do not currently support refunds, but you can cancel at any time.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA).
You will have an opportunity to review your order before launching or being charged.