WAPT Cloud is a load and stress testing tool that provides an easy-to-use and cost-effective way to test any web site, including business applications, mobile sites, web portals, ecommerce solutions, etc. You can create load tests in a matter of minutes. Code-free interface will allow you designing virtual user profiles and adjusting test options without any script programming.The product supports testing of RIA applications. You will get accurate emulation of real users with session-specific parameters and data. Automatic parameterization is provided for J2EE, ASP.net, JSON, Adobe Flash,... Read more
4.3 (Other available versions)
Windows, Windows Server 2012 R2 2016.09.14
64-bit Amazon Machine Image (AMI) (Read more)
AWS Services Required
Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS
- Fast test recording and design - You can use a desktop or a mobile browser to record user sessions that you want to emulate. The test can be modified to include session-specific data without any script programming.
- Support of RIA technologies and mobile applications, your web application can be created in any framework with help of different web technologies. It can be a mobile application communicating with its server over HTTP(s).
- Performance charts and test report with over 20 tables, monitor different performance parameters of the general application behavior and server-specific counters to get the most detailed picture.
- Version: 4.3
- Available on AWS Marketplace Since: 12/24/2013
- Note: Always ensure your operating system is current for your needs.
What's IncludedThis product includes both of the software packages described below:
WAPT Cloud is a load and stress testing tool that provides an easy-to-use and cost-effective way to test any web site, including business applications, mobile sites, web portals, ecommerce solutions, etc. You can create load tests in a matter of minutes. Code-free interface will allow you designing virtual user profiles and adjusting test options without any script programming.
The product supports testing of RIA applications. You will get accurate emulation of real users with session-specific parameters and data. Automatic parameterization is provided for J2EE, ASP.net, JSON, Adobe Flash, Silverlight, GWT and other web technologies.
Descriptive graphs and report with over 20 tables will let you analyze the characteristics of your system components under various load conditions. In addition to the client-side data, WAPT Cloud can monitor the performance of each server running your application through the SNMP and WMI interfaces. Predefined lists of counters are provided for MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle servers.
Initial setup of WAPT Cloud includes a load generating unit available on the same system. So, you need only one WAPT Cloud instance to start creating tests and running them with up to 250 concurrent virtual users. If you need a higher load, you can easily integrate additional Cloud Engines available as separate AMIs with capacities of 2,000, 5,000 and 10,000 virtual users per system. The total generated load can reach up to 1 million users.
1. After launching the instance wait until its "Status checks" value changes to "2/2 checks passed".2. Right-click on the instance or click on the "Actions" menu and choose "Get Windows Password".3. Paste the content of your key pair file into the dialog to obtain the password.4. Use Remote Desktop to correct to the running instance.5. After you connect, you will see the WAPT Cloud window already open on the desktop. The product is fully configured, so you can start recording tests with help of Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox browser. If you are not familiar with WAPT, please take a look at our Quick Start Guide: http://www.loadtestingtool.com/quick-start-guide.shtml6. Do not forget to save your work and stop your instance when you finish using it, because otherwise you will continue paying hourly fee even after you disconnect. To stop the instance right click on it in the list and choose "Stop" from the menu. You will be able to start the stopped instance again at any time in the future.7. If you need to run a test with over 250 virtual users, in addition to the WAPT Cloud instance you can also launch any number of Cloud Engine instances and add them to your environment: http://www.loadtestingtool.com/cloud-engine-amazon-ec2.shtml
We provide free support on the general product functionality. For additional charge we can help you design tests for your web application, execute them, analyze the results and provide test report and recommendations on possible performance improvements. See more here: http://www.loadtestingtool.com/services.shtml
AWS Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers. The service helps customers of all sizes and technical abilities to successfully utilize the products and features provided by Amazon Web Services. Learn more
We provide refunds only for test runs unexpectedly interrupted by a product crash. In case of such a very rare event, please send to us a screenshot of the problem, the crash report file generated by the product and your test source files or a good description of the test parameters (such as load volume, number of virtual user profiles, profile length, etc.). You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA).
You will have an opportunity to review your order before launching or being charged.