Software as a Service (SaaS) Contracts ( Read more)
- Tier 1-Data analysis on fewer than 999 physical or virtual OS instances
- Tier 2-Data analysis on 1,000 to 2,999 physical/virtual OS instances
- Tier 3-Data analysis on 3,000 to 6,999 physical/virtual OS instances
- Quickly discover and profile compute and storage through agentless data ingestion across multiple sources such as VMware, Hyper-V, RISC Networks, Apptio, ServiceNow, SNMP, and WMI.
- Proven to reduce costs by at least 30%. Algorithms use actual usage and provisioning data to ensure your workloads are always running on the right instance size and at the best cost across all your environments.
- Compare current on-premise costs to future cloud costs, complete with TCO analysis.
Major migration decisions should be backed up by hard data, but getting it can be time consuming and complex. You need to understand the performance and financial characteristics of every workload you are running, along with all the available workload placement alternatives. If you are using static data and tools like Excel, how confident can you be that you are capturing the full picture? It is time to eliminate the guesswork and use automated, analytics-driven recommendations to save money and drive better decisions. The TSO Logic platform provides the industrys most trusted data-driven recommendations for rightsizing and right-costing workloads for on-premise and AWS. Whether you are an enterprise or a consultant, TSO Match will turn your data into validated decisions, and provide the strongest business case to fast-track migration.
- Available on AWS Marketplace Since: 04/19/2017
Works in any size environment. Contact TSO Logic for pricing on environments over 7,000 instances or for any support related questions. 1.866.379.9688 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds are not available. Please contact TSO logic for exceptions.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA).
You will have an opportunity to review the End User License Agreement and pricing details for this product before subscribing.
Below are the total costs for these different subscription durations.