A retail cloud built for omnichannel to deliver leading customer and sales associate experiences
Deploy XY Retail on AWS in less than 12 weeks
XY Retail’s vision is to make commerce simple. It is bringing innovation and inspiration to the world by using cloud technology at the intersection of the physical and digital. Praised by sales associates, stylists, store operation teams, merchandisers, finance and IT teams around the world, the cloud-native XY Retail platform empowers retailers with a robust point-of-sale (POS) system and Unified Commerce solution to delight customers every day in-store and remotely. The XY Retail platform delivers a flexible retail system to manage point-of-sale activities, customers, product catalogs, inventory, sales, integrated eCommerce, mobile applications, digital marketing, and data management across 27 countries.
Centralized Omnichannel Data
Deliver world-class customer experiences and empower your associates to sell in-person and remotely by centralizing all customer, order, inventory, and catalog data.
Deploy, Scale, and Execute Rapidly
Improve speed to market at scale by automating transactional and operational workflows and by quickly building mission-critical applications with 99.999% availability.
Simple, Fast Integrations
Build a seamless omnichannel retail experience to service your customer across any channel directly, without having to access external systems.
XY Retail enables extraordinary experiences through a customer-first, omnichannel approach. By thinking of stores and eCommerce as one, XY Retail delivers a seamless retail experience. The API-connected retail infrastructure drives the entire end-to-end process, from first customer contact to delivering products to your customer's door and beyond. Connect disparate systems and retail applications to become an agile, globally integrated enterprise.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Get shopper, transactional, and category trend data for predictive insights that improve transactional volume and customer profitability, minimize supply chain costs, and optimize store operations.
- Boost Sales through Personalization and Clienteling: Leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to anticipate shopper needs and preferences, transforming their omnichannel experiences. XY Retail helps users forecast and personalize services in real time using insights from multiple datasets.
- Global Stock Visibility: XY Retail inventory optimization provides real-time global visibility across all inventory and locations, and it uses AI to optimize inventory, improve service levels, and maximize on-time-in-full (OTIF) performance.
- Omnichannel Order Fulfillment: Always have the customer’s size in stock by selling inventory from any location. Route orders efficiently to reduce fulfillment time and cost while improving customer satisfaction.
Case Study: How a Luxury Lifestyle Italian Brand, ISAIA, Increased Speed to Market with XY Retail’s Omnichannel Solution on AWS
ISAIA, is a multi-generational luxury lifestyle menswear brand that sells made-to-measure and ready-to-wear clothing in over 10 countries. As a large global business, ISAIA faced daunting operational complexities and needed an omnichannel solution to manage its operations across stores, eCommerce, and wholesale channels.
XY Retail is a cloud-native, API-driven retail platform that facilitates seamless access to data with 99.999% availability and delivers less than one second for global processing speeds. XY Retail delivered a unified commerce platform for ISAIA to centralize its sales, inventory, customer, catalog, and pricing cross-market.
ISAIA leveraged XY Retail’s omnichannel solution on AWS to create more informed sales associates, drive foot traffic with clienteling, fulfill omnichannel orders 300% faster, onboard new collections in minutes, manage markdown processes globally, and automate tax reporting.
“We can now merchandise and onboard new collections and publish products across our channels in minutes. Our stores do not just have endless aisle capabilities, but can presell products before they are available on the website.”
- James Shay, President, ISAIA
Scalable AWS Architecture
1. Omnichannel: meet customers where they are – web, mobile, voice enabled, text enabled, wearables, etc.
2. User Persona: a) store employees – store employees get authenticated using Amazon Cognito and logs in to XY Spaces and b) customers – customers can log in to Brand Cloud and experience a personalized, modern, and delightful shopping experience.
3. To achieve low latency access, images are stored in Amazon CloudFront. To achieve scale and high performance, AWS Elastic Load Balancing is configured to scale to any spike in user demand to offer smooth customer experience.
4. XY Spaces is a unified commerce platform across physical, and digital touch points that can scale to brands, verticals, and countries, to offer personalized and unique experiences for customers, store owners, operations executives with real-time data at your fingertips.
5. Data is stored in Amazon DynamoDB, a fully managed, serverless, key-value NoSQL database designed to run high-performance applications at any scale.
6. XY Spaces uses Amazon OpenSearch Service (successor to Amazon Elasticsearch Service), a managed service that makes it easy to deploy, operate, and scale search, query, filter capabilities, that offers rapid search results for a smooth customer experience.
7. All the operational, analytics, and customer data is curated and stored in a Data Lake on AWS Lake Formation to enable data discovery, schema discovery, data catalog, to easily tag, search, share, transform, analyze, and govern specific subsets of data across the company or with other external users.
8. XY Spaces leverages Machine Learning capabilities to deliver recommender systems, user personalization, and the ability to hand-train the data (if needed) using human-in-the-loop techniques.
9. XY Spaces offer a mechanism to export the data to external partners and third parties. This enables the ability to maximize data monetization.
10. XY Spaces uses Amazon Augmented AI machine learning capability to build workflows required for human review and oversight to ensure accuracy, to help provide continuous improvements, and retrain machine learning models with updated predictions.
Built by AWS solutions architects and Partners to help you deploy popular technologies on AWS, these accelerators reduce hundreds of manual procedures so you can build your production environment quickly.
AWS Solutions help you solve common problems and build faster. Every AWS solution comes with detailed architecture, a deployment guide, and instructions for both automated and manual deployment.
AWS Marketplace provides a sales channel for Partners to sell their solutions to AWS customers. We make it easy for customers to find, buy, deploy and manage software solutions, including SaaS.
The AWS Competency Program validates and verifies AWS Partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized areas.
The APN helps you identify and choose high-quality AWS Partners with deep AWS expertise, uniquely positioned to help your company at any stage of your Cloud Adoption Journey.
Whether you are beginning to build your business or expanding your practice on AWS, the APN is a great place to start. Join at no cost and advance your AWS Partner journey with AWS.