Amazon S3 Authentication Tool for Curl
Community Contributed Software
Amazon Web Services provides links to these packages as a convenience for our customers,
but software not authored by an "@AWS" account has not been reviewed or screened by AWS.
Please review this software to ensure it meets your needs before using it.
Curl is a popular command-line tool for interacting with HTTP services. This Perl script calculates the proper signature, then calls Curl with the appropriate arguments.
About This Sample
- Curl is a popular command-line tool for interacting with HTTP services.
- This Perl script calculates the proper signature, then calls Curl with the appropriate arguments.
- 2012-03-08: Updates to support Multi-Object Delete, Object Expiration and --calculateContentMd5.
- 2011-08-16: Updates to support Website, --copySrcRange, and response header overrides.
- 2010-11-16: Updates to support Copy, Versioning, and Multipart Upload
- 2007-11-05: Updates to support EU, added --doHead option, added a more secure mechanism to specify credentials.
- 2007-05-18: Updates to support signed HTTP requests to virtual hosted buckets.
- 2006-10-02: Updates for server access logging.
Running the Sample