Selling on AWS Marketplace
AWS Marketplace is an online store that provides an easy way for sellers to market and sell their software to developers and IT Professionals. AWS Marketplace users can easily find, compare, and immediately start using the software they need to build their products and run their businesses.
Candidates to sell on AWS Marketplace will:
- Sell publicly available, production ready software
- Have a strong track record of customer satisfaction and customer support
- Put an emphasis on strong and clear business operations and ethics
- Prioritize keeping their software current and virus-free
- Be primarily hosted on AWS infrastructure if planning to list a SaaS offering
- Be able to provide up to 10 reference-able customers if requested
Sign Up Now!
Complete the Prerequisites
Why AWS Marketplace?
Access to New Users
Reach hundreds of thousands of customers in over 190 countries. Take advantage of enhanced product discoverability in AWS Marketplace and via our marketing efforts.
We Handle the Billing
Leverage utility billing models without writing new code. Leave metering, billing, collections and disbursements to Amazon Web Services' world class payments platform.
Offer easy to use, pre-built, and pre-configured machine images and allow customers to streamline software delivery utilizing our one-click launch option.