The Cloud Audit Academy - Federal and DoD Workloads (FDW) course will teach you how AWS services can be used to assist with U.S. Federal and DoD security and compliance requirements. This course is designed for customers operating Federal and DoD workloads in AWS including auditors/assessors, regulators, compliance and security professionals, and anyone working towards NIST SP 800-171 compliance or compliance with related frameworks (NIST SP 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)).
Learn how to navigate the AWS Management Console and AWS services to help meet U.S. Federal Government requirements by:
- Proving security and compliance (such as, provide evidence to auditors/regulators)
- Validating security and compliance (such as, assess evidence from AWS environments)
- Understanding how to address security/control frameworks originally catered toward on-premises environments with a cloud approach
- Practicing security IT auditing techniques reshaped by the cloud (such as, automated auditing)
Ways to Learn
Live Instructor-Led | 12 Hours
Intended for large groups
Cloud Audit Academy instructors are subject matter experts and experienced industry standard practitioners (or qualified AWS APN partners) who possess the security compliance competencies listed below. Please contact us here for additional information on delivery.
Upcoming session dates will be announced here soon.
Security and Compliance Domains
The Federal and DoD Workload curriculum focuses on the following domains:
1. Introduction to Federal and DoD Workloads in AWS
2. Access Control (AC) & Identification and Authentication (IA)
3. Audit and Accountability (AU) & Incident Response (IR)
4. Risk Assessment (RA) & Security Assessment (CA)
5. System and Communications Protection (SC)
6. Configuration Management (CM) & Maintenance (MA)
Cloud Audit Academy
AWS Security Fundamentals (Second Edition)
Learn fundamental AWS security concepts including AWS access control, governance, encryption methods, and more.
Online Course | Free | 2 Hours
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Certificate in Cloud Auditing Knowledge™ (CCAK™)
In partnership with the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), ISACA® has launched the Certificate in Cloud Auditing Knowledge™(CCAK™)—the first-ever credential of its kind that fills a need for vendor-neutral technical training and credentials in cloud auditing.
ISACA CISA Self-paced Learning
CISA Online Review Course
The CISA Online Review Course is an online preparation course that prepares learners to pass the CISA certification exam using proven instructional design techniques and interactive activities. The course covers all five of the CISA domains, and each section corresponding directly to the CISA job practice.
CISA Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Database - 12 Month Online Subscription
ISACA CISM Self-paced Learning
CISM Online Review Course
The CISM Online Review Course is an online preparation course that prepares learners to pass the CISM certification exam using proven instructional design techniques and interactive activities. The course covers all four of the CISM domains, and each section corresponds directly to the CISM job practice.
CISM Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Database - 12 Month Online Subscription