Provides a conceptual overview of Amazon DynamoDB and includes detailed development instructions for using the various features.
Describes all the API operations for Amazon DynamoDB in detail. Also provides sample requests, responses, and errors for the supported web services protocols.
DynamoDB in the news
- Five tips to ease your AWS data migration effort
- DB-Engines.com ranks DynamoDB the third fastest climbing database of the month
- Upwork names DynamoDB the third hottest skill for freelancers to know
- Verizon's Oath doubles down on AWS
- VICE Tech's first open-source project: Dynaflow, a NodeJS driver for DynamoDB
- AWS AppSync Including New GraphQL Features Is Now Generally Available
- Native, third-party tools boost interoperability in cloud
Whitepapers and slides
- Achieving Cloud-Based Digital Transformation: Customer Successes with Amazon DynamoDB. Read the IDC whitepaper »
- DynamoDB Design Patterns and Best Practices. See the slides »
- Build a Location-Aware Recommendation Engine with DynamoDB. See the slides »
- Event-Driven Programming with Amazon DynamoDB Streams and AWS Lambda. See the slides »