AWS Support Business and Enterprise levels include support for common operating systems and common application stack components. AWS Support engineers can assist with troubleshooting the following third-party platforms and applications.
Operating systems on EC2 instances:
- Ubuntu Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Fedora
- SUSE Linux (SLES and openSUSE)
- CentOS Linux
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Infrastructure components:
- Sendmail and Postfix MTAs
- OpenVPN and RRAS
- SSH, SFTP, and FTP
- LVM and Software RAID
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Third-party software support is available only to AWS Support customers enrolled for Business or Enterprise Support.
- AWS Support does not provide hands-on systems administration, and guidance is intended for experienced system administrators and IT staff.
- AWS Support does not provide support for third-party software not listed here.
- Support in non-English languages is provided best effort.
- Third-party support applies only to software running on Amazon EC2 and does not extend to assisting with on-premises software, with the exception of VPN tunnel configuration for supported devices for Amazon VPC.
- AWS Support response times (e.g. <15 min) are for the first response and are not resolution times for third-party software cases.